Considerations when planning a journey
- Contact the charter coach service well in advance before the planned travel date.
- Identify the purpose of the journey, what type of group will be travelling, and which services will be needed before and during the journey.
- You should go over the route, rest stops, places to eat and accommodation in the planning phase – our capable personnel will be happy to assist you in these matters.
Considerations regarding the place of departure
- Remember to provide the exact address of the place of departure so that we can ensure that it is accessible by bus.
- The bus should be marked and numbered clearly and logically to make it easy for the passengers to find the right bus at large rest stops and parking areas.
- Before departure, make sure that all passengers are on board.
Considerations during the journey
- Find out and notify us who will act as the tour leader during the journey.
- The passengers should be notified well in advance about breaks and stops.
- Please note that not all locations are necessarily accessible by bus.
Restrictions on travelling by coach
- Travelling by coach differs from a car in terms of size:
- A coach measures 2.5 m x 12–15 m
- Average speed 70–80 km/h
- Maximum speed 100 km/h
- Travelling by coach differs from a car in terms of the regulations pertaining to driving:
- A driver must not spend more than 9 (10) hours driving per day
- A driver must not spend more than 13 (15) hours working per day
- The driver must take a break of 45 minutes after each 4.5 hours driven
- A driver’s weekly rest must be no less than 45 hours
Charter a coach
Our coach range
Our coaches range from minibuses that are suited for easy travel to 66-seater maxi coaches that are excellent for longer journeys.
24/7 service number
+358 (0)400 851 031